Mid / Senior (with Ember.js) / Full time / Full remote
Front End Developer
Are you a talented passionate Front End Developer looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for YOU to join our fast growing, tech enthusiast community.
Your main responsibilities:
- As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be responsible for helping to translate the goals into compelling interactive web experiences for the end users.
- In this role, you will be part of a team that develops a facility management and services platform for all buildings in a residential area
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- You will be part of the project team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in the USA.
- Participate in the technical and architectural decisions on the projects you work on
- Participate in the infrastructure setup and deployment activities
Your knowhow & experience:
- 3+ years in development in software development
- Good understanding of the component-based architecture and unidirectional data flows
- Working experience with one modern frontend framework: React, Angular, Vue. Experience with Ember.js is a plus
- Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture
- Good understanding of cloud-based infrastructures and CI/CD processes
- Good command of English
We are partners for this project with a local software product company. The end client is a USA based company.