Mid/Senior / Remote / Contractor
iOS Developer with Swift
We are looking for a talented Mid iOS Developer to join our fast growing , tech enthusiast community.
Your main responsibilities:
Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in the area of Power tools, as follows:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platforms;
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code;
- Create and perform Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Previous Work Experience: 2-3 years experience of hands on iOS development
Your know how & experience:
- Wanting to make a difference
- A mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Good understanding of core OOP principles and algorithm design
- Very good knowledge of SWIFT 4.1, ability to take advantage of SWIFT capabilities in order to write both functional and object oriented code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Blutooth Low Energy (BLE) and Core Bluetooth Framework
- ReactiveX Swift (RxSwift), MVVM design patterns & coordination patterns
- Firebase Backend
- Protocol Buffers method (Protobuf)
- Carthage frameworks
- Git submodules
You will join a local team which develops a product for a power tools manufacturer. The application has started recently.