Mid/Senior / Remote / Contractor
.NET Dynamics CRM 365 Developer
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated.NET Dynamics CRM 365 Developer to join our fast growing, tech enthusiast community.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, audit, control, unit testing and continuous integration
- Acquires and interprets business requirements and determines the most effective/appropriate technology solutions
- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
Previous Work Experience: 2-3 years experiencein designing and developing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365.
Your knowhow & experience:
- 2-3 years of experience developing on the .Net platform and working with relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience in X++, C#, and .NET technologiesü Strong understanding of database architecture and design
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Models, Plugin developments
- Experience using AgileDevelopment methodologiesü Experience building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines and custom reports
- Possess a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone or in-person