Mid/Senior / Contractor / Remote
React Native Developer
We are looking for a talented Mid/Senior React Native Developer to join our fast growing, tech enthusiast community.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex mobile product features, as follows:
- Develop React Native applications
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from iOS
- Deployment on React Native application
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Ensuring high performance of platforms
- Review product requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the product team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Providing regular status updates to internal and external stakeholders.
Previous Work Experience: 2-3 years working experience of hands on React Native development
Your know-how & experience:
- Wanting to make a difference
- Passion for mobile development
- Skills and interest in extending React Native knowledge
- Strong object-oriented design principles, programming and debugging skills
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
This project is dedicated to a client involed in horticulture (grapes, wine industry). The project is focused on data management/data collection, as the information received from various sensors (light, temperature), must be managed in a unitary way.