Senior / Full-time availability / Full remote / Hourly fee: 25 EUR
Are you looking for a Manual Testing Enginner with hands on experience in front-end and back-end testing?
Overall experience: 10+ years
LambdaTest, Practitest , TestRail, Qtest, Browserstack, Microsoft SQL Server Database, MySQL Database , Mongo NonSQL Database, Postman, Swagger, DevTools, Kibana, Bugly, Jenkins, Github, Gitlab, MS Excel, Qlikview, Qliksense, MS Power BI, Tableau, SSIS Packages, Visual Basic VBA Excel, SEO HTML scripts, Google Analytics, WordPress SEO Plugins and settings, Visual SEO Studio, JIRA, Confluence, NetBeans, FilleZilla, Xampp, Wamp, Macromedia, Notepad ++, Microsoft Visual Studio
QA Manual Tester | Aug 2022 – present
- Website testing for online shops, services website, travel booking website)
- Low-code development web app testing, using MySQL Database
- Tested native apps on Andorid and IOS using real devices and LambdaTest
- Created and executed test cases for the regression/smoke/sanity test plans
- Submited bug tickets in JIRA, wrote test cases steps in Xray JIRA module
- Tested using SQL Databases: PostgreSQL DB
- API Testing using Postman and Requests details checks in the Network tab in DevTools of the browser.
- Tested on frontend and backend : an international online shop e shop, payment methods (Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transker, Alipay,etc.)
- Backend Testing: data validation in the Database (MySQL and Mongo NonSQL DB)
- Tested APIs using Postman and with DevTools, checking the statuses of the requests in the Network tab Used Swagger to update orders status and send orders to ERP, to activate vouchers for the shop. Participated to Agile – Scrum meetings , helped in prioritisation collaborating with the PO, participated to UAT.
- Created and extended Test Plans for Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Post-Production Testing – used TestRail and Shared Excel File
- Parsed Regression Test Plans and monitored Automated Tests results and based on results, created tickets in JIRA
- Wrote documentation in Confluence for the QA Team
- Tested on Desktop, Cross Browser, Cross Device on Real devices and with Browserstack NativeApps on both IOS and ANDROID
- Analysed logs with Kibana (for European Web Apps) and Bugly (for Chinese Native Apps).
- QA Management, Testing of Banking Applications – Frontent and Backend software testing
- Tested Web based apps, Native apps, Tested debit cards and credit cards, payment methods, FTS, SMS confirmations.
- Writing test plans in Shared Excel File
- Data validation checks done in Microsoft SQL Databases
- Collaborated with developers for finding the root cause
- Provided reports for Management based on Test Result and issues criticality
- Extended automated tests with Selenium written in C#.
- Analyzed logs in different files on the server.
- Managed and built a team of 4 QA testers
Let's talk about our available resources
Upon request, we will share with you the full CV of our candidate